The Mission Statement of The Foundation Academy
At The Foundation Academy, we are committed to helping children learn to know their God-given purpose and worthiness in the world. We recognize that each student is unique. Through the principles of faith, hope, and love, we encourage the celebration of cultural diversity, the development of critical thinking, and the motivation of lifelong learning.
The Vision Statement of The Foundation Academy
- Encourage a peaceful and safe environment for mental, physical, social, and spiritual growth in a culturally and socio-economically diverse society.
- Partner with students to become responsible, productive and successful members of the world community by achieving excellence through uncompromising moral principles.
- Create harmony, unity, and a sense of purpose in our community.
The Foundation Academy Values Statement
- An educational environment supported by unconditional love and mutual respect.
- The calling to make a difference in the lives of children through our reflective and inquiry based teaching, our example, our prayer, and our compassion.
- The opportunity to instill hope, acceptance, and educational success for every student through excellence in academics, the arts, and life skills.
- Honesty, integrity, and loyalty in all our relationships.
- Professionalism, preparation, effective communication, and continued learning to meet the ever changing needs of our community.
Success in Life begins…
With the Foundations…
Love and Encouragement